Thursday, July 1, 2010

Random Information

In honor of the fact that it's almost a holiday weekend, a list! :)

1. This entire work week has felt like I was a day ahead, and every single day I've been disappointed to realize that I'm wrong. Tonight, driving to the local big city, I got excited because I thought, yay! It's Friday! and then I remembered: nope, one more work day. grrrr....
2. I had to go by the local hospital to drop off a gift for someone and ohmyword, I got so lost. It was hilarious when it was over, but while I was there, I thought I would never find my car with my hubby and kids ever again. Thankfully, a nurse directed me to the right elevator.
3. I got some great deals for Sophie at a local kids consignment store. All of their clearance items were $1.00 each, including an adorable pink floral Chaps dress (that probably would've been at least $30 in a department store). I love bargains!!!
4. My little family has not been home before 9:00 pm in 5 days now. We.are.tired.
5. Speaking of tired, we are looking forward to the long holiday weekend. No big plans, but church on Sunday (which should be AMAZING). Meeting a friend I haven't seen in a long time on Monday. Otherwise? Looking forward to enjoying my family and letting my kids play at home. Yay, home! (see #4)
6. Really had some loved ones on my heart lately. Been doing a lot of praying and crying out to God and looking forward to seeing how He is going to work.
7. Levi said to me earlier, what time is the party? I said, what party? He said, the party for the residents with red, white & blue sprinkle cookies and watermelon? when is it? I need to be there! (He was referring to my job as activity director for senior citizens. He is always checking the calendar to see what they're doing/where they're going. He saw the cookies in my office and it has been tearing up his nerves that he couldn't have one because of the party) Bless him!
8. I have one more week to get the pageant together (don't ask, just pray for it to go well and be over soon!) I'll blog about it next week, don't you worry.
9. I am fascinated by the silly band phase. Don't you wish you'd come up with this idea? Do you remember wearing jelly bracelets up your arms? (I do!)
10. I couldn't end on an odd number, so here I am. :) I hope everyone has a safe, happy 4th of July weekend. Remember, freedom is never free. Thanks to all who serve/have served to keep us a free country, may we never take our freedom for granted. Happy 4th of July!

No comments: