Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dropping by

Just dropping by on a Tuesday night to check in and ask you to pray. Hope you're having a good week, so far so good for me. My hubby has a job interview tomorrow evening, a very interesting job interview. Please pray for him, will ya? :) Can't wait to see if this is something that God may have for him/us...

My bff found an amazing blog tonight, it's www.todaysletters.com. You should really check it out! In honor of this blog, my letter for the day:

Dear Pastor Steven, thank you for issuing the challenge to read Romans 8 out loud for 21 days. Already the Lord has shown me some amazing things. I decided to journal for each day so I'll be able to look back on the things God shows me as I pray. Dear Courtney, thank you for making me laugh at least once every single day. I need it! Dear Hubby, I am so proud of you. You are getting so close to being done with school, can you see the light at the end of the tunnel yet?! Dear Co-workers, I am so thankful for each one of you in my life. I am blessed beyond measure to know, work, live life with you.

Thanks for praying for my hubby's job interview! Will post more when I know more...

No comments: