Wow, it has been far too long since I blogged! I am so tired today, so if it's okay, a list!
*Hubby hasn't heard anything about the job he interviewed for. And really, that's ok because it wasn't quite what we thought it was, jobwise or financially. So, the search continues...
*Levi is counting down the days to go back to school. God has provided a way for him to go back this year for his last year of preschool and we are so thankful!
*We have been attending our church's Saturday night service for the last few weeks and we're really enjoying that. The series we just finished was about Romans 8 and let me tell you, it was amazing. Last week's sermon was about "more than conquerors." Conquerors are victorious over their struggles, but when you are more than a conqueror through Christ, you are victorious in your struggles. Wow, just wow. That is so simple, but so encouraging!
*My kids spent half of the day today with their Uncle Olin & Aunt Nene. They had a great time! Levi got to have a whole birthday cake milkshake and he has been SO! HAPPY! AND! CHATTY! Thanks guys for taking such good care of them & loving on them. Levi hasn't stopped talking about how much fun he had and Sophie is extra smiley! :)
*I've been thinking a lot about something our pastor said a few weeks ago. He was talking about how a setback is just a set-up for something that God has ahead for you. I have really been encouraged by that. It feels like we are in the midst of such a setback, but I know that the Lord has a plan and I am excited for what is ahead. I know that one day we will look back on this hard time in our life & see His fingerprints all over it and see how He was teaching us and drawing us closer to Him. Can't wait to be on the other side of the desert though! (Just being honest)
*My Sophie is almost 9 months old. How did this happen so fast?! She is crawling all over the place and saying mama and dada. She is eating more and more table food. She doesn't want to miss anything! She is so sweet and so cuddly. She and Levi are playing together more and more, which is so precious to watch!
Well, I am off to cook supper, play with my babies, etc...
I really am going to try to blog more. (How many times have I said this?!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment