Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Fun Post!

Saw this on another blog and thought it'd be something fun to do. I'm trying to find some more fun in my blog! Here goes...

I like...to laugh.



I don't like...avocados and asparagus.

I love...my sweet little family, my person (see Grey's Anatomy), shopping for bargains.


I dream of...owning a minivan.


I wonder...if I'll ever not have to work.


I know...how to cook dinner, talk on the phone, entertain children and watch tv-all at the same time. Did I mention that I'm a mom?!

I went...on a lunch date to Cookout with my hubby today.

I have...too much to do.


I think...it should be fall already.


I plan...on clipping coupons tomorrow.


I regret...not being good at making new friends anymore.


I do...too much worrying.


I drink...too much tea.


I wish...I lived closer to Charlotte.


I am...thankful that I am more than a conqueror in Christ.


I am not....sleepy. (too much caffeine)


I need...retail therapy.


I graduated...from having one baby to juggling two kids in the last year.


I hope....my husband gets a job soon.


I want...to truly trust God, in every single area of my life.


I sometimes...plan every single meal for my family for a month.


I always...read my favorite blogs.

I can...read an entire book in less than 2 hours.


I work...at finding a balance in life, between being a wife, mom, friend, employee.


I cannot...dance.


I avoid...any and all confrontation. Hate it!


I will...be glad to see my kids tomorrow. (spending the night with grandparents and my house is TOO quiet right now)

If you post this on your blog, please leave a comment and let me know! :)

No comments: