One of my besties, Amber, has been graciously taking care of Miss Sophie. The other day she did a little photo shoot with her and this is the some of the pics she took. Too cute!
Welcome to my world! I serve an awesome God! I have been blessed with an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally and puts up with all my craziness! I have two happy, healthy, and hilarious children. My hands are full, but so is my heart!
Jonathan
Meet my husband. He is my rock, my foundation, my support, my comedian, and my babies daddy. He is quiet but as snarky as they come! (sarcasm is our love language) We've been married for 7 years and there's no one else I wanna share this roller coaster called life with. I love watching him grow in his walk with the Lord, I love watching him wrestle with Levi & play tea party with Sophie. And I love calling him mine.
Levi
Meet my Levi. He's 5 going on 50. He is my husbands protege-very smart and sharp witted! I promise-you can't get anything past this boy! He taught himself to read at 4, loves cars and maps, and he's fiercely protective of his baby sister. He is quirky (I have NO idea where he gets this from), funny, energetic, and precious. Everyday he wakes up, the first thing he asks is "where are we going today?" and he always likes to have a plan. (again, NO idea where he gets this from) He is my firstborn, my boy. There'll never be another like him!
Sophie
Meet my Sophie. She is a ray of sunshine in our house! She's one and trying to keep up with Levi all the time. She LOVES to eat and will show her temper quickly when she's out of food. She says mama, dada, baby, thank you, brother (or something like it). She points and grunts till you figure out what she wants, it's like playing charades all day! We love to hear her laugh, watch her walk like a penguin, and she is a great snuggler. She is the baby of our family, my girl. There'll never be another like her!
1 comment:
hi,
i have a blog for activity directors. i share ideas and info. i find on the web. it's called more than bingo.
http://deefna.blogspot.com
beautiful baby!
Post a Comment