Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Year, A Fresh Start

Ok, Ok, I know it's been a few days since I last posted. Haha, I know, it's been 4 months. Life has changed a bit, that's for sure! I had Sophie Joy on November 24 and she weighed in at 11 lbs., 12 1/2 oz. As you can tell, I did not do so good on the diabetic diet this time around. Thankfully, she is a healthy baby and is so sweet and cuddly. And she's sleeping thru the nite. mostly.
My hubby really stepped up to the plate after my c-section. He did EVERYTHING for several weeks while I recovered and he never complained or grumbled. I am so thankful for him in my life and in our childrens' lives.
With it being a new year, I am trying for a fresh start with my blog. Here are my resolutions for 2010:
1)Lose weight-I lost 41 lbs. within 2 weeks of having Sophie, but some of it has crept back on, not to mention that there are a few more pounds I could stand to lose!
2)Balance my time better-be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, employee. All of these need work but I cannot do it on my own. "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me."
3)Grow in my walk with God-this year, I want a deeper walk with Him. I want to trust Him with everything. I want to fear less & seek Him more. I want to find a fellowship of believers that my family can grow with as well.
4)Organize-home & work
5)Blog more regularly-there are so many blogs that I love to read & women that I would love to be friends with, I just feel like I need to do better on my own blog before I reach out. Is that stupid?!

I am tired and cranky and I feel like it is never going to be Friday and I think I am rambling. I will write more soon, I PROMISE! :)

2 comments:

Mischia said...

I look forward to you keeping your promise.

Debbie said...

well you have a few posts this year! its only 6 months in!

I had recently decided to keep my blog up to date. Sometimes its not easy. But when I get blog updates from friends it makes it easier!