Monday, August 17, 2009

A good swift kick in the pants

I know, I know, it has been far too long since I wrote. A lot has happened. We found out we're having a GIRL! Her name will be Sophie Joy. :) She is very active! I love this part of pregnancy, watching my belly move and dance and knowing she's in there, practicing her riverdance. LOL. I am feeling pretty good, just tired a lot easier. The heat doesn't help that so much either. Everyone that sees me thinks I'll never make it to November because my stomach is so big already, I have tried to assure them that I was very big with Levi too. :) Good times, good times.

We just got home from a great weekend away. Visited and stayed with very hospitable old friends, felt like a home away from home. Spent the day with a college roomie on her wedding day, helped her get into her Spanx and helped her get adjusted, made many memories! Attended her sweet wedding and fun reception. Visited with family and enjoyed time away with my boys. We were so relaxed and it was so nice!

Gearing up for a lot of big things at work, keep me in your prayers!

Trying to get my parents 50th anniversary party together, less than 2 weeks away! Feel like it won't be as nice as I want it to be and feeling overwhelmed by it all.

That's my update for now, and I promise to try and be better at blogging. really, I'll try.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

hahaha- I had Spanx for my wedding too!!
not that easy!

I have worn simular style under things- I call them "sucky iny thingys" but I havent worn my full spanx too many times since!

humm- wonder if i can still get in my wedding dress?