Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Randomness...again

Well, here I am again. I have so many thoughts running through my mind, I will once again bore you with a list of random things. Bear with me people.
1. I cannot wait to go to the dr. in a few more weeks to find out what we're having. I am sure it is a boy as I am carrying the same way as before, not that that means anything though. I honestly just want a healthy baby, I am good either way. I never thought I would know how to have a boy and now that I have Levi, I think it would be great fun to have another one running around! But it would also be exciting to have a girl. I'll let you know when I find out!

2. Work can be so aggravating sometimes. I work with senior citizens and I am telling you what, it is like working at a daycare or a middle school sometimes! They will bully each other and nitpick and cut each other down, oy vey. Before this pregnancy is over, I am very likely to have ugly words with a few of them. :)

3. Levi is quite a handful these days. He is always fun, but now he is always asking "WHY?" and backtalking and whining. He is testing us often. We are trying to discipline the best we can but it can be so difficult.

4. My niece, Hannah, graduated from HS this week. Wow. It was so sweet and it's so hard to believe she's going to go off to college in just 2 months. It was a special time with family and friends to celebrate her.

5. I am really having a hard time eating good and doing good with the gestational diabetes. I know I have a long way to go, but I am just burned out already! Pray for me please.

6. I miss seeing my girlfriends. I know one is on the road all the time with work and the other is busy with work, church & family and the others live far away, but I miss girl time!

Thanks for making it through my random list. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

courtney7880 said...

I miss girlfriend time too! We will all have some girl time really soon.....Promise! I'm dying to know what you are having so I will have a new list to make...Love you and miss you!

Amber Benge said...

i miss you. :(