Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Randomness

I know, I know, it's been a few days since I last blogged...:) I have some random things on my mind, so I think I'll break them down into a list. (one of my favorite things in the world)
1. The Lord is really working on me about trusting Him and not being fearful. So pray for me on that. And while you're at it, please pray for my hubby. He is going through some things and I'm praying for boldness and wisdom for him.

2. My gestational diabetes is going okay. So far, I am able to control it with my diet. My goal is to not have to take medicine or shots for it. It is hard to resist yummy things sometimes, but I am doing it with God's help.

3.I am so thankful for my friends. Some I talk to daily, some I communicate with only online, however we keep in touch, I am blessed to have each one in my life.

4. I need some help organizing and purging my house before we have a new baby. I am overwhelmed. And, on the baby note, I'm trying to figure out how to tell Levi about the new baby. I want to "sell" it to him so he'll be excited, but this is unchartered territory for me. Any ideas?!

5. I am 14 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I am feeling a lot better and have more energy. I am so anxious to find out what we're having! Only a few more weeks...

6. I had the best time last weekend hanging out with my parents. We watched movies, we went to church, we ate good food, we laughed and cried and debated. I love my mom and dad so much and I am so thankful that they love Jesus so much. They are celebrating their 50th anniversary in a few months and I am just blown away at their love for each other and the small ways they express it throughout each day.

7. My niece Hannah is graduating from HS next week and I just can't believe it! I am so excited for her as she prepares to go away to college. I pray that God will protect her and prepare her for all that is ahead. I am going to miss having her nearby!

8. I love wearing maternity clothes again and having a little bump. (Ok, it's not so little, but I'm a big girl!) :) I can't wait to start feeling the baby move.

9. My family really needs to find a church home. We have visited around and just feel discouraged. I kinda wish my parents church wasn't so far away, it has great potential.

10. Whew, I decided I had to make it to ten before I could end the list. LOL, that is the OCD in me! I don't really have anything else major on my mind right now, so I'll sign off for now. And I promise I'll try to do better at blogging.

If you're not asleep and you've actually made it through this random blog, thanks! :) Have a great weekend and God bless!

1 comment:

Amber Benge said...

Okay, cleaning is therapy for me. Can I please help you with #4? Send your boys off for a Saturday and we can spend all day doing this. Or you can sit on the couch and be pregnant while I spend all day doing it. I'm so beyond serious. Please. I need the therapy. :) Love ya girl!