Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Changes

I am not usually a person who takes change well. I usually have to be pushed or forced into changes in life. When my family moved to the mountains from the beach, I thought it was the worst thing ever, but you know what? God knew what was ahead for me-a husband beyond anything I could have imagined, 2 amazing children to make my day. He already knew.

My hubby lost his job of 10 years a few weeks ago. It was surreal. But you know what? There was instant peace in the moment, His peace that passes understanding. He already knew.

There have been a lot of changes in my life in the last few months. I am thankful for every single one. God has been using them to teach me about myself and about Him. A few things I have learned:
  • God is always making provisions for us before we know we're going to need them
  • He is already in my tomorrow
  • There is a season for everything in our lives
  • Resistance is the fiercest when you're on the border of a breakthrough
  • Grace

I don't know where you are in life or what you're going through, but know this: He already knows.

Trust Him. Praise Him. Cling to Him. Seek Him. Cry to Him. Worship Him. Listen to Him.

He already knows.

2 comments:

courtney7880 said...

I am so excited that we are watching all of these changes in each others lives...together...and we will celebrate what God has for us on the other side...together! I love you, snark sister, and can't wait to see what's just around the riverbend! :O)

Mischia said...

Amen and Amen!