First post. Wow. I can't even believe that I have my own blog! LOL! You should know up front that this blog will be silly, snarky, and occasionally have some actual depth. :) I work full-time as an activities director for senior citizens. If you know me at all, you know that this is actually a perfect job for me. I love to tell people what to do and I love to plan events! I have a wonderful husband of 5 1/2 years and the smartest, cutest little boy who is 3 1/2 years old. We are also...big news...expecting another baby!!! This is as scary the second time around as it was the first. See, I have a problem. With control. And fear. And worry. And pregnancy is that one time in life when I can't control what's going to happen or how things are going to go. So, I just have to trust Jesus. (Sometimes much easier said than done.) But I can look at my little Levi and see how God protected him and gave him to us as such an amazing gift. So, I trust God with this child, that He is in control, no matter what. Join me on this journey, won't you? It won't always be pretty or funny, but it will be real.
This blog will be all about my wide, wild world as I strive to be a good wife, mother, employee, friend, daughter, sister, and aunt!
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you posted! You are an amazing mother to Levi and I can't wait to meet your next little one. Love you!
I think we should throw a "We all have blogs now" party....After all, it would give us a list to make. I will see you really soon! Let the countdown begin.....Love you!
Post a Comment